The club is managed by club officers elected by members at the annual general meeting. Club management is structured as shown in the attached organization chart into a management committee, which meets every month.
- President, Phil Chipman
- Deputy President, Pete Degnian
The key functional areas of the club, each headed up by a member of the management committee are:
- Surf Life Saving – Tom Sealy, Club Captain
- Surf Sports – Mark Lacy, Surf Sports Director
- Junior Activities – Dave Wallis, Junior Activities Director
- Youth & Member Development – Mel Gerry, Youth Development Director
- Administration – Ann Donnelly-Marshall, Secretary
- Finance – ‘Chook’ Dawson, Treasurer
- Education – Richard Jones, Chief Instructor
The club employs an operations manager, Grant Brown, and two part-time club administrators Jo Briody and Lee Murphy. The office is staffed: Monday to Friday 11pm till 4pm and Sunday 8am till 12pm (only during the season Aug – May).
Telephone: 07 5575 3668