The 2017/18 Patrol season will start on Saturday 16th September, 2017 and will go till Monday 7th May, 2018.
Each patrol will complete 13 patrol cycles approximately every 3 weeks including 1 external support patrol at another club. Have a great season.
If you would like information on how you can become a patrolling member at Mermaid Beach, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For patrol obligations please refer to our Member’s Handbook.
The patrol roster can be downloaded here
- If you are unable to attend your rostered patrol you must find a suitable substitute.
- The reserve list is available for your reference on the club website. Access to the current patrol group details and rosters are available in the members section of the club website. Here
- Organise a substitute as early as possible and don’t leave it until the last minute.
- Confirm with your substitute within the week prior to your rostered patrol that they will be attending on your behalf.
- If you arrange a substitute you should notify your Patrol Captain
- If you cannot find a substitute, please contact your Patrol Captain at least 3 days before your patrol.