New membership to Surf Life Saving
Before your membership is processed, all members 18 and over MUST have:
– a current Volunteer Working with Children Blue Card or
– completed the Blue Card Application form, signed and returned to the club office with the required 2 forms of ID. This form can be found on the website, Click here or collected from the club.
Supporter Club membership cards: every member over the age of 18 gets membership to the Supporters Club as part of the Surf Club Membership. These will need to be obtained from the office.
1. For instructions on how to join, Click here or go straight to join.sls.com.au.
2. Follow the instructions to join.
Select Entity – Surf Life Saving Club
Select State – QLD
Club/Organisations – Mermaid Beach
If you are joining as a family, please create all the individual accounts first by following the instructions at Click here if you want to join another person up, before paying. Once all family members have created an account, click on the link Click here to pay your membership fee(s) online.
* If paying as an individual, Click here to view price list, to see the amount required to pay, type that amount in the Amount box, then continued on to complete the transaction. *If paying as a family, please put all of the family’s names in the Complete name/Meaningful payment details and the correct fee in the Amount box. Example: Jack (dad), Mary (mum) and Jill (U10) Hill are all joining for the 17/18 season. They have checked their family membership fee, by checking Click here to view price list, which for a family with 1 nipper is $280. In the Complete name/Meaningful payment details, they put all the name of the families i.e. Jack, Mary and Jill Hill. In Amount box they typed $280 then continued on to complete the transaction.
Your account will show as Pending.All memberships are to be approved by our club’s management committee, have paid the required fees and, if 18 years and over, have a valid Working with Children Blue Card or completed the Blue Card forms to become a member of Mermaid Beach AEME SLSC for the 2016/2017 season. All new members, juniors and seniors, will be required to bring ID into the office to confirm their Date of Birth. Supporter Club membership is part of the Surf Club membership. Members will be required to come into the office to complete the new form and collect the new card, valid till 30 September 2017.